Would you like some time back to yourself during the week? To work on your health and fitness? To have a Mothers Group who exercise?
Movement for Mummas is an Outdoor Group Personal Training service, with on-site nanny options!
Naked Health is owned & operated by Chris Sturgess, a local Dad & qualified personal trainer with over 10 years experience in the health & fitness industry. His classes will help you rebuild your strength & fitness, safely & effectively. Chris knows that there are certain key considerations to consider when it comes to his pregnant & postnatal clients, at the same time does not believe the only way to exercise is by performing low-intensity modes only.
“I like to think my classes sit somewhere in between a pilates class and a boot camp. It’s not quite as precise and slow as pilates can be, but there is a strong theme of ‘muscle awareness’. You won’t be swinging heavy object and punching bags like a boot camp, but there is hard work involved, you will feel it, you will perform a burpee, modified probably and you will notice results.”
- Specifically thought out for Pregnant & Post-natal women
- Pelvic floor & abdominal separation friendly
- An amazing tribe of other like-minded local Mums to have fun with
- Qualified on-site Nannies you can feel confident caring for you bub
- Closed Group Facebook access for weekly workouts, recipes & other great resources
- Regular Mum only social outings